Join the DPLA community!
The success of the DPLA relies on inputs from a diverse range of users and community members. There are a number of ways to get involved with the DPLA: through creating and sharing lists on the DPLA portal, participating in our discussion forums, attending events, digging into our API, adding your name to our list of supporters, and engaging in physical and virtual conversations.
We warmly welcome participation from all those interested from the general public, the educational community, public and research libraries, cultural organizations, state and local government, the creative community, publishers, and private industry.
- To stay abreast of DPLA developments and general announcements, subscribe to our announcement list.
- To share ideas, resources, and questions with the DPLA staff and community, and to participate in the work of the DPLA committees, join the DPLA discussion forums or participate in a monthly open committee conference call.
- To meet other DPLA community members in person, attend a DPLA event.
- To add your name to our list of supporters, contact us.
- To keep tabs on the DPLA’s activities, follow us on Twitter (@dpla) and/or Facebook.
- To learn more about the DPLA platform, join our community of developers.